[CPRB] New meeting times for CPRB group

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 23 01:11:56 CST 2005

Hey CPRB folks,

I hope that you all are having a wonderful night!

I'm really excited about the prospect of a CPRB in Urbana as
of tonight :)

I just wanted to remind everyone that we're not going to be
meeting on Thursday at 7 at originally planned (everyone go
to the county board meeting!).  We'll be meeting on Monday at
7 in the Bondurant room of the IDF.

I think that it's important that we keep working on showing
our (soon to be elected new) officials how much the community
supports and needs a CPRB so that it's easy for them to pass
an ordinance to create a CPRB!  (And then on to
Champaign ;)  )

I'd like to meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month
from now on at 7 PM at the IDF  (We definitely have enough
money to pay for the room now at $10 a week).

-Jen

P.S.  I was reading this tonight and thought it nicely
summarized our goals.
http://www.aclu.org/PolicePractices/PolicePractices.cfm?
ID=5009&c=25#organizing