[CPRB] CPRB meeting, Jan. 6, 6:30 PM, Douglass Center

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 5 22:33:52 CST 2005

Hey all,

The Coalition for Citizen Police Review will meet this
Thursday at 6:30pm at the Douglass Center at 5th and Grove in
Champaign.  Anyone is welcome to attend.

We currently have $358 in the bank.  We'll be writing some
thank you notes at the meeting!

-Jen Walling

Here are the agenda items for this meeting (the same as the
Dec. 16th meeting since we deferred the meeting in favor of
going to the County Board meeting that night)

Fundraising

- Make sure that people get called/more letters get sent out

- Need a volunteer to ask our co-sponsors for money

- Talk about possible fundraiser

Getting the word out

- Talk about possible ad campaign. Find someone to do graphic
design

- Find someone to design a flier and put together a fliering
plan for early January (non-campus) and late January (campus)

Garnering visible public support

- Create an action plan for Jan-Feb canvassing for the CPRb

- Create an action plan for the early March Public Forum

Organization building

- Contact old volunteers and anyone who's signed up for the
meetings before

- Re-contact co-sponsors, try to find more co-sponsors