[CPRB] Date...

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:56:29 CST 2005

I'm currently looking to see if Feb. 15th is available.
Would that work better?  It'd give us a little more time.
Please let me know if that's a bad date (by tonight!)
Otherwise I'll just reserve the chambers for the 8th.

I really want to have the date chosen by this Thursday and
have a tentative schedule so we can get fliers out this
weekend.

I think at this point, we've been talking about having a
forum so long that I think we should just go ahead and do
it.  It'll get us a lot of press since it'll coincide with
the elections.

Anyway, I hope you all will be able to make the meeting
Thursday night at 6:30 ;)

Thanks so much, everyone!

-Jennifer