[CPRB] Forum and survey update

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 30 12:45:08 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Most importantly... If you haven't told me that you're coming
to this event and you're on this list, I'd really appreciate
it if you would send me an e-mail to let me know.  I'd like
to know before the forum that we'll have at least 50 people
in attendance.

Thought I'd send a quick update...

First, we've got one more meeting before the forum.  If
anyone has been interested in coming but the time or day
didn't work, please suggest an alternate time or place.

Second, the fliers and posters are ready.  Would anyone like
to put some up?  I will bring you some!

Third, I want to do some lit drops in some northwestern
urbana precincts next weekend.  Hopefully we'll be able to
coordinate with a city council campaign and drop lit off as
we're doing it.  Please e-mail me with your availability if
you'd like to help.  (And to the city council candidates on
this list, I totally don't expect your help on this, so don't
worry!)

Lastly,  All of the candidates should have the questionnaires
in their hands by Monday.  I will be giving candidates a call
to make sure that they understand and complete the survey and
RSVP for the forum.  I've gotten a few back already.  I will
be holding on to those until Feb. 5 and then I'll send them
to the list.  Just to be fair.

Thanks so much, everyone!

See you all soon!

-Jen