[CPRB] MEETING TUESDAY 7-19

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 11:16:22 CDT 2005

Folks, don't forget our meeting this coming Tuesday,
July 19 at 8pm.

We have upcoming meetings with the Urbana City Council
members to discuss and by then we should have had a
meeting with Urbana PD Chief Adair.  We can also recap
our meeting with Urbana Mayor Laurel Prussing and
assess where we are and what we need to do next with
regard to issues we discussed with her.

Also, I have a little information of the Danville
police training advisory board and the latest version
of the Iowa City CPRB ordinance, which we can review.

We have to get on the ball if we want to stay on the
schedule we discussed with Mayor Prussing.

See you then!