[CPRB] WILL commentary

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 13:54:22 CDT 2005

If you hadn't noticed, WILL started a new program of
local commentary within the last year after a lot of
public pressure.  It's open to anyone and it can be on
any topic.

Why not CPRB?

After the initial flood of commentaries, submissions
have been slow.  We could get one in easily.  Who'd
like to write it?  I have the specs for anyone who's
interested -- in fact I'm writing one now on another
topic.  Just email or call me (328-3037) and I'll send
you what I have.

See you July 5!

Ricky