[CPRB] CPRB meeting... Next Thursday

jwalling at uiuc.edu jwalling at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:40:06 CST 2005

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry for the late notice, but due to my crazy work
schedule this week, I wasn't able to get a room for tonight.

However, I do have a request in for next Tuesday at 7PM at
the IDF.  Please let me know if you'd like to come and if
that time is bad for you.  I think we could also do 8PM.

We really need to be getting ready for a CPRB push after the
new council members take office.  Perhaps there are speakers
we could invite or films we could show on the subject in the
coming months.

Thanks so much!

-Jen Walling