[CPRB] Meeting postponement

John Wason jbw29 at joimail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:48:21 CST 2005

At 04:43 PM 3/28/2005, Ricky Baldwin wrote:

>Dear dedicated CPRBers-
>
>Looks like there was a problem getting the room at the
>IDF for this Tuesday's planned meeting, and now time
>is pretty short.
>
>How about next Tuesday April 4 at 8pm at the IDF?
>
>That way, as Jen points out, we can meet every first
>and third Tuesday.
>
>Objections?
>
>Ricky

No objections from this quarter, R.B.

As few of us as there are who actually show up to meetings, it's not clear
to me why we couldn't be meeting in someone's home or apartment, mostly to
save the money.  Maybe even mine if I ever get all the computer crap in the
center of the living room floor cleaned up.

John