[CPRB] Coalition for Citizen Police Review Boards meeting, 8PM, tonight

John W. jbw29 at joimail.com
Wed May 18 05:05:33 CDT 2005

At 01:32 PM 5/17/2005, Walling, Jennifer wrote:

>There will be a coalition for citizen police review boards (CPRB) meeting
>tonight (Tuesday) at 8PM in the PRC room of the IDF.  Anyone is welcome to
>attend.
>
>Currently, we're working on researching other cities efforts in order to
>have information to present to both the mayor and the head of the police union.
>
>We could really use your help!
>
>The CPRB meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month.

I came directly from the NAACP meeting, and arrived around 8:20 pm, but no
one was there at the IDF.  :-(

I wanted to solicit (or rather re-solicit) the support of the NAACP, but
there was so much acrimony and bickering about the agenda, points of order,
etc., that I never even got to talk about the CPRB.  :-(

John