[CPRB] meeting

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 13:03:23 CDT 2006

Hey folks-

Is there a Wednesday in the next few weeks we could
get together as a group?  We haven't met in awhile,
which is fine because we've been busy. But there are a
few new folks who'd like to come if we would meet, and
we do actually need to think about a couple of things
at least:

1. Urbana mayor's taskforce may conclude business soon
2. unresolved issues for City Council
3. collective bargaining between the City and FOP
4. Champaign

There may be others.  When would suit folks to meet?

Ricky
328-3037