[CPRB] Today's DI

Esther Patt epatt at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:54:18 CDT 2006

Please do not criticize them for the "whining" comment.  This is a super-positive editorial.  I'd already forgotten that comment was in the editorial until I read this message.  When something in the paper is 99% positive, it's unwise to remind readers of the 1% that wasn't.  Letters thanking the DI edit board -- or just expressing agreement with their position -- will keep the issue in the press with a positive spin.

Esther Patt