[CPRB] Meeting?

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 10 16:24:41 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,

There is another law student at U of I that is interested on leading some other students in work on the Police Review Board effort.  I'd like to have a meeting to introduce her to all of the community folks.

Plus, we ought to have a meeting.  I think the mayor said something about a public hearing on the police reivew ordinance for Urbana?  I will find out more details before we meet.

Lastly, I will probably move out of town in either January or March.  I am passing off all of the information that I have to Ricky Baldwin, including our very small bank account.

I'd like to suggest that we either try July 19 or 20 at 6:30 PM or July 26 or 27 at 6:30 PM.  (I can't get away from work any earlier than that.

-Jen Walling