[CPRB] Urbana City Council to discuss Police Review Board, July 24 at 7PM

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 20 11:14:36 CDT 2006

PLEASE FORWARD

Dear Coalition for CPRB's and friends,

After years of hard work by the Coalition for Citizen Police Review Boards and allies across Champaign County, an ordinance establishing a Citizen Police Review Board will be on the agenda for discussion by the Urbana City Council on Monday, July 24, 2006 at 7:00PM in the Urbana City Council Chambers at 400 S. Vine.

Urbana City Council Meeting Discussion of Police Review Board Ordinance