[CPRB] Re: [Peace-discuss] Police Review -- small steps

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:58:11 CDT 2007

At 07:35 AM 8/3/2007, you wrote:

>Hey John.
>
>How can I get a copy of the Tuesday mtg?
>Dave P says to get him a DVD - but i'm no techie.
>
>BD

Well, below is the TV schedule.  I've been taping the meeting on a VCR.  If
anyone has a DVD recorder they could record it that way.  I don't have one,
so can't do DVDs.

The length as listed below is wrong.  The whole meeting is more like 3:30.

John

7/31/2007 Champaign City Council Meeting

ShowID 1202
Length: 01:55:00

Scheduled showing on CGTV (cable channel 5):
8/1/2007 at 12:00 PM
8/1/2007 at 7:00 PM
8/2/2007 at 1:00 AM
8/2/2007 at 12:00 PM