[CUCPJ Announce] [CPRB] When to meet to discuss CPRB?

Esther Patt epatt at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 2 09:04:06 CST 2007

Ricky is going to get a copy of the police contract so we can read exactly what it gives up.

The suggested date of the meeting is TUESDAY, January 9 at 7:00 p.m. at IDF.  Sorry for confusion I created about the date.

I don't think the scenario John laid out is a likely consequence, i.e. the police refusing to disclose to the board the nature of a complaint, the findings, the identity of the officer, etc.  I don't think that whatever was given up by the city in bargaining with police included disclosure to the CPRB.  But, we'll find out for sure when we see the contract.
Esther