[CPRB] Tuesday meeting question

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 14:34:21 CST 2007

Hi folks-

So we are set for Tuesday Jan 9 at 7pm at the IDF.
One question: Do we want to announce this as a public
meeting, press invited, too, so that more than 2 of
the Mayor and City Council Members can join in the
discussion at a time (we need 48 hours notice if so)
-- or have a more 'private' discussion?

Personally, I doubt we'd say anything different at
either, so I'd prefer to just throw it open - we've
never tried to limit it before - but then, I don't
think we've ever had more than one City Council member
(and never before a mayor!)

We always circulate our announcement anyway, and I'll
do that, but usually not to the press - so, is it OK?

Democratically yours :-)
Ricky