[CPRB] Urbana and Champaign cprbs? Meeting dates?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:36:14 CDT 2007

For folks I haven't already mentioned this to:

It looks like Urbana's cprb propsal will come before
the "Committee-of-the-Whole" meeting July 9, vote as
early as July 16.  And it seems Champaign may consider
a cprb proposal around the same time, July 11.

So I'm thinking we should meet.  How's Wed. June 27
around 7pm?

Hopefully that gives us enough time to get hold of the
documents in question...  Who can come?

Ricky