[Cu-queerstock] Not Forgotten

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Jun 14 13:59:17 CDT 2003

Remember a couple months ago when we all met at the Doria Roberts show
at the IMC? I do. I've been meaning to set this list up ever since but
the huge amount of stuff that has been happening with the IMC and the
folk series has kept me too busy to get around to it.

But since Doria is playing tonight at the Channing-Murray (1209
W. Oregon, 8pm) I thought there is no better time to get this list
fired up, since I'm sure we'll recruit some more people tonight.

So:

Are folks still excited about putting on a queerstock event?
Now that the IMC venue space is not available any suggestions on a good venue?
Any suggestions on a best date?

It'd be great if everyone could post a brainstorm post introducing
themselves, saying what outreach resources we might be able to use,
what kind of organizing work you might be able to do, what
artists/performers you'd like to see at this event?

Think October.

http://www.queerstock.org/

I hope I see some of you folks tonight!