[C-U Smokefree Announce] Upcoming meetings and events

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 11 10:22:56 CDT 2004

Greetings to all who want to see Smokefree C-U!

This is just a reminder of upcoming events at which we need your support:

Special planning organizational meeting: June 16 6-7 pm.  Champaign Council Member Giraldo Rosales will be in attendance.

Media event with Lexingon, Kentucky Vice Mayor, Applebee's Franchise Owner, and strong smokefree Supporter Mike Scanlon: June 17 10-11 am, Champaign Public Library.

Taste of Champaign-Urbana Display Tent: June 25 - 27: Friday evening; all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon.  We need volunteers to help staff the tent and hand out information about the group.  If you can help out, contact me at 778-2645.

Urbana Farmer's Market Display Tent: July 10 7am to noon.

Next Regular meeting: Wednesday, July 15 7-9pm.

Please get in touch with me if you have questions about any of the above.  778-2645, or respond to this email.

C-U Smokefree!

Scott Hays
President