[Cu-wireless-alert] Green Street node powered down

Paul A. Kennedy pakenned at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 4 14:23:53 CDT 2003

Hello everyone,

Rosemary reports that "Peter's" node (which I'm going to try to
unilaterally rename "The Green Street Node") is currently without
power as part of the switchover between Peter occupying the apartment
and Rosemary occupying the apartment.

Barring any unforseen problems of the power variety, Rosemry is going to
try to power up the node by about 16:00 (August 4).

If anyone knows the name of the apartment building ("greenview",
perhaps?) we could name the node by the building...

Paul