[CUWiN-Dev] IPv6 for Community Networks: Back from the Dead.

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Fri Apr 22 20:05:29 CDT 2005

Understand.

But IPV6 for Linux is still fairly primitive, and would take quite a bit of
work to tool compatible apps and make all function.  I just can't see it,
with all the other work, as much as I'd like to.  The idea is to actually
make a living.

Belkin's intransigence with GPL alone, may well doom our project.  The source
on their GPL page is vastly incomplete.  The major problem is, I am a
perfectionist and want our router to be an *improvement*, so must have the
toolchain specifically tuned to the Broadcom BCM4704 processor and
accessories.  Starting to look like I'm not going to get it in time.

These bastards are just like insurance companies;  cheating every chance they
get.  Man, I am tired of this country.  Waiting for approval to emigrate.

Best,

Carl Cook