[CUWiN-Dev] NetBSD-current & src/etc/postinstall

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 17:26:01 CDT 2005

I was updating one of our build machines to NetBSD-current and found that
the src/etc/postinstall file was no longer present, causing the build to
die. Sure enough it wasn't in the etc.tar.gz I downloaded:

etc.tar.gz 150794 bytes, dated Fri Apr 22 22:32:57 2005

What's the best course of action?  Comment out postinstall stuff in build,
copy postinstall from older NetBSD source, or backoff to older NetBSD
source?

bill

--
Bill Comisky