[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN 1.0 wishlist?

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Fri Aug 5 17:30:33 CDT 2005

Dave,

I wanted to revisit the CUWiN 1.0 discussion.  A number of things have been
fixed, and things seem to be running fairly smoothly here.. good uptimes,
haven't seen nodes dropping into the debugger, etc.  I wanted to get a feel for
where you think CUWiN is relative to a 1.0 release, what the blocking issues
are, and what kind of timeline you expect to get from 0.5.8 to 1.0.

I want to make sure we're directing our energy here on those issues needed to
get to 1.0, and also to make sure we're testing/looking for the right things on
our testbed.  Also, I know we've been getting a lot of interest from different
groups (community groups, potential strategic partners, etc).  It'd be helpful
to have ballpark dates to provide them, and also to help us plan for
deployments, upgrades, etc.

Bill

--
Bill Comisky