[CUWiN-Dev] CuWIN on non x86 hardware

Bob Keyes bob at sinister.com
Thu Aug 18 10:38:53 CDT 2005

Hello all,
I live in Cambridge, Mass, home of MIT's RoofNet. I play around with it
quite a bit. I am also interested in other protocols, technologies, and
projects, so I've been on this mailing list for a few months now.

I've been playing around with the NetGear WGT634U router, which has Linux
on it, and RoofNet has been ported to it. But I am interested in porting
NetBSD to it. I wonder if any of the programmers here, who have interest
in both NetBSD and mesh networking, have given any thought to porting to a
MIPS based architecture. I've compiled a kernel for the NetGear, but so
far can't the kernel to boot.

Anyone want to help?