[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN on the Wireless Router Application Platform (WRAP)

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Thu Aug 25 16:09:15 CDT 2005

Today, CUWiN's first (and only) WRAP computer came in the mail.  I will
be able to test our system on that.  Seth Price, an Urbana local, tells
me his WRAP computer, for which I prepared a slightly modified version
of 0.5.8, has joined the C-U Wireless network.

Here are some outstanding issues with the WRAP:

        1 We need to build a different kernel than the Soekris kernel.

        2 We do not activate the WRAP watchdog timer.

        3 For some reason, the kernel did not detect Seth's Atheros 802.11
          adapter until he moved it from one MiniPCI slot to the other.