[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN Implementation Goes International!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Feb 2 09:20:22 CST 2005

Hi all,

I've been building contacts with some folks on the ground in Africa.  One
of the most promising leads is a group of Peace Corps volunteers working
in Ghana.  Here's the latest update.  I'm going to invite John to join the
dev list.  But it looks like the CUWiNware worked really well for him --
though note the troubleshooting remarks (could someone with a bit more
technical knowhow spend a couple minutes getting him feedback).

Ghana is a super-high priority location for OSI, so having them use our
software is a huge boon for the project,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst