[CUWiN-Dev] patch: prevent mac duplication

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Feb 7 14:21:48 CST 2005

Dave you are my hero. That "default" PCMCIA MAC is definitely the one
that the "east of Vine" nodes started using. And they are both the
older PCMCIA style boards rather than the Mini-PCI metrix boxes. So
this patch should definitely fix those.

It'd be great if we could get an 0.5.4 (or 0.5.4.1) release that has
only 1 DNS server and this patch in it. I can work on making such a
release later this week if Chase is too beleaguered to worry about
both 0.5.4 AND 0.5.5.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/