[CUWiN-Dev] Plans for a post-0.5.5 release

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Thu Feb 10 14:13:55 CST 2005

We've got a pending hardware fix queued that could drive a 0.5.4.1 (grr
versions) and a 0.5.5 follow-on release.  We should use the opportunity to
issue the fix for people not on the 0.5.4 track and for those people
better reflect the fact that we're driving towards a new feature set that
goes beyond what's available in 0.5.

Let's call this next release 0.6pre1 and use the opportunity to add in
stabilizing features as we drive towards 0.6.  We may decide to issue more
preX releases as I would prefer we don't issue 0.6 until we feel very
comfortable with the quality of code in the system.

Are there any fixes that have happened on the trunk since we branched 1-2
weeks ago that we would like to capture when we spin up for a 0.6pre1
release?

Chase