[CUWiN-Dev] Web Interface

Thanos Panousis panousis at ceid.upatras.gr
Fri Feb 11 03:16:29 CST 2005

Hi there,

I have come across your very promising community wireless project. I am
a member of a very active wireless community in Greece, in the city of
Patras. I would like to ask you if you have stumbled upon our efforts to
create a web interface for the open source wireless node.

Our project's homepage is http://wifiadmin.sourceforge.net/ . We are now
at version 0.0.4, and our web "environment" incorporates many features,
mainly towards wireless network monitoring and configuration instead of
general networking funtionallities like m0n0wall-like projects.

The screenshots on the site are from previous versions. If wifiadmin
could be deployed on your nodes, it would surely boost our developing
efforts!