[CUWiN-Dev] [CUWiN] login information (fwd)

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Sun Feb 13 15:47:19 CST 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> is the default password information available in the documentation?

Yup, it's on the download page with the image links.  You might have
noticed his email was a dupe.  (Maybe one got hung up in the queue, he
sub'd, sent a new one, then his queued message was approved?)

Anyway, when the first of his emails crossed the list last week both Bryan
and I replied it, though I was slightly faster in replying than Bryan was.

Chase, tongue-firmly-in-cheek.