[CUWiN-Dev] Visualization Question:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 25 13:14:09 CST 2005

i wonder if the next-generation vis map should include some info about the
"reliability" of each node's placement (e.g., how convincing it's
placement on the map is)?  i could imagine each map showing some
color-coding for each node that would let us know if there's a major
discrepancy between where we would have expected the node to be (e.g.,
based on signal strength readings) and where it actually appears (e.g.,
based on lat & long).

of course, that's version 2.0 of route-vis...

--sascha