[CUWiN-Dev] 0.5.4 release branch created

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Thu Jan 13 02:41:15 CST 2005

I've created a release branch for our 0.5.4 work.  You can find this
branch at:

  file:///var/svn/cuw/branches/releases/0.5.4/

We should avoid making non-bug-fixing changes to this branch.  If you find
a bug and fix it on the trunk, please fix it on the branch for 0.5.4 as
well, and vice versa.

I'm informed by Dave that two changes (one to sockaddr_snprintf and the
other to the Atheros driver) are available for our 0.5.4 NetBSD code.
Once both of these are available from anoncvs.netbsd.org I'll update our
source and make it available to project members for testing.

Thanks!

Chase