[CUWiN-Dev] ISO Build problem

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Jan 14 04:03:44 CST 2005

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 03:42:33AM -0600, David Young wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 03:26:26AM -0600, Chase Phillips wrote:
> > You guys should join me in the school "rm -rf ~/scratch-cuw/ before every
> > build."  Everyday is 72 degrees and sunny, with a chance of clouds.
>
> Yikes.  I never do that.  -u -o always works for me.

BTW, I am testing out mkstaboot with some new MK...=no, e.g.,
MKSENDMAIL=no [*].  I hope that will speed things up tremendously.

I'm looking at mkstaboot, now, and it really does not look hard to break
the build into stages that we can skip (build NetBSD, build kernels,
install NetBSD, install CUWiN).  I will do that.

Dave

[*] Alas, there is no MKGAMES option, Chase.  It would not be hard for
you to add one.