[CUWiN-Dev] Re: [CUWiN-Commits] r2463 - in cuw/trunk/src/boot-image/extras: . etc/rc.conf.d etc/rc.d

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Mon Jan 17 19:09:17 CST 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, David Young wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:57:15PM -0600, Chase Phillips wrote:
> > Dave, how many of the commits you've made from 2455 on should be on the
> > 0.5.4 release branch?  If they should be on the branch, could you please
> > also make them there?
>
> I think that most of the commits look eligible.  I do not see the branch
> tag for 0.5.4; where is it?

>From email sent to -dev a couple of days ago:

  Subject: [CUWiN-Dev] 0.5.4 release branch created

  I've created a release branch for our 0.5.4 work.  You can find this
  branch at:

    file:///var/svn/cuw/branches/releases/0.5.4/

If you wish to build these sources, remember to set EXTSRC to
.../0.5.4/extern-src/.

> Before the final 0.5.4 release is cut, I badly need to disable HSLS IPv4
> routing so that it does not clash with OSPF IPv4 routing.

Your window to do this is open.  Please commit at your earliest
convenience.

Thanks,
Chase