[CUWiN-Dev] 0.5.4, a space epic

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jan 19 15:24:11 CST 2005

Tonight at 5pm (central) some folks are coming over to be trained on
online upgrades. I will use your TGZ image as the training image and
we'll flash as many nodes with that as we have time for. (Unless my
build is done by then, then we'll use mine since it uses private-trunk).

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/