[CUWiN-Dev] state of the testbed

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Jan 20 02:11:32 CST 2005

I just tested to absolutely verify that the NAT problems we are seeing
in 0.5.4 rc4 were not present in 0.5.3.

I have left the testbed in a state where 2 of the soekris nodes are
running 0.5.4 rc4 (one internet connected and one not) and the CD boot
laptop is just turned off but it has a 0.5.4 rc4 CD in it.

Dave will come in in the morning and upgrade the 2 soekris nodes to a
new -current netbsd build with the 0.5.4 and see if that fixes the NAT
problem, if so we'll create a rc5 based on -current NetBSD sources. If
not we'll have to delve.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/