[CUWiN-Dev] NAT bug

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sat Jan 22 21:39:41 CST 2005

Will we have tested 0.5.4 candidate builds by Sunday afternoon that I
can install on some nodes around town? We have a few volunteers coming
in who can help with that if a build is ready. I'll be coming in early
Sunday morning to take stock of things so please keep the list updated
about what builds are running or ready to be tested so I can test
stuff before the volunteers arrive.

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/