[CUWiN-Dev] Re: Alchemy CPU

Quantum Scientific Info at quantum-sci.com
Sun Jan 23 13:01:31 CST 2005

Friends,

I realize that everyone's working on Milestone II, but I need some input when convenient.

I've contacted about 50 embedded systems providers, and my focus and intent is to find a tiny platform based on the AMD Alchemy CPU.  MyCable is among the first to reply, and his first answer is $500 per each.  Of course this won't work and I told him so, but he likes the project and is asking questions I can't answer now.  (at bottom)

Best,

Carl Cook