[CUWiN-Dev] 0.5.4 branch closed

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Jan 24 00:17:09 CST 2005

Ok Chase, we've got everything into 0.5.4 (with nbsd rc5) that is
going to go into it.

It builds all images. It boots. It OSPF meshes. It NATs. It
DHCPselects. It DNSes. It should work in the wild better than our
completely DNS broken stuff that's out there now.

That's all we can really hope for. Any other bugs we find in it we'll
fix in 0.5.5.

Wanna start rolling out the "official" versions?

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/