[CUWiN-Dev] Documentation Up: Please send me comments...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Jan 29 18:11:19 CST 2005

Could folks take a look through:

http://www.saschameinrath.com/misc/CUWiN_mockups/manuals/

(all the .html pages)

Send specific suggestions to me and I'll gather them all together for
Andrew.  Please make sure the suggestions are clear so we can make good
use of Andrew's time.

A couple quick questions --

How does an end user access the RouteViz?

In lowresource.html, we may have some incorrect technical info. Down in
the console setup, there's a section that talks about 19200 N81 as the
console settings.  Do anyone happen to remember what the N81 corresponds
to? No something, 8 bit parity, and... ?

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst