[CUWiN-Dev] geocoding

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Jul 4 01:14:03 CDT 2005

I have updated my example script and put it in /usr/local/bin so
anyone with an account on my server should now be able to run "geocode
ADDRESS" to get the lat and long, you can run "geocode -v ADDRESS" to
get the normalized address, a bunch of URLs for this location on
various mapping servers, and the latlong. If you run geocode without
any arguments or with -h you will get usage info.

I have also created an account for Sean Fioritto and sent him account
details separately by email.

Have fun.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/