[CUWiN-Dev] straw poll: who uses the cvs mirror?

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Sat Jul 23 19:40:20 CDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, David Young wrote:

> I just noticed that not only is our CVS mirror at SourceForge *way*
> out of date, but there are still (new?) links to it from the website.
> Does anybody actually use the mirror?  If we restored the nightly source
> sweep-over, would you use it?  Any reason you don't use Subversion
> instead?

We're using the subversion repository exclusively for CUWiN sources.  At
some point (when 0.5.8 is available maybe) we'll use the sourceforge links
(not CVS though) to download the NetBSD source snapshot you're using.
Right now we're probably out-of-sync with respect to NetBSD sources.

bill

--
Bill Comisky
bcomisky at pobox.com