[CUWiN-Dev] Mesh Fixes

Paul Smith paul at cnt.org
Wed Jun 8 12:13:58 CDT 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 9:09 AM, Peter Barry wrote:

> I also need the nightly build for the Net4801. Can you please
> prepare this as well.

This will depend on the geometry of the CompactFlash card you use
with the net4801 (or any similar board where you provide your own CF
card).

We do a nightly build for the net4526 because it is the board in the
Metrix Mark I/II kits; it has onboard flash storage of a known geometry.

I think the best CNT can do is add images for the SanDisk 64 MB and
128 MB cards to the nightlies, since they are part of the official
CUWiNware releases.

-Paul

--
Paul Smith            Center for Neighborhood Technology
http://www.cnt.org    Chicago, IL