[CUWiN-Dev] nightly build updates

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Wed Jun 15 11:26:45 CDT 2005

I've made a couple of changes to the nightly builds. I added ISO,
sandisk64, and sandisk128 nightly build images, and I now only keep older
builds in upgrade tarball form.

Also I updated the NetBSD source used to NetBSD-current from 06-14-2005.
I booted and got no hslsd segfaults thanks to Daves's r3288 fix.  This
version of NetBSD contains the host-tools changes to fdisk and disklabel.
Though since the build infrastructure was not yet in place I had to copy
over the src/tools/{fdisk,disklabel}/Makefile files generated from Dave's
original host-tools patch in order to crossbuild on linux.

See: http://bcomisky.com/cuwin/nightly/

Bill

--
Bill Comisky