[CUWiN-Dev] Expected throughput, latency, concurrent users, and other statistics...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Jun 17 15:07:48 CDT 2005

Hi all,

What data do we have concerning things like expected throughput,
latency, number of concurrent users who can use the network, etc.  I've
received a number of recent inquiries (from potential users, businesses,
and funders) asking for various figures.  Have we collected anything on
this?  Barring hard data, would anyone want to hazard a guess/estimate
on these figures?

Please let me know so I can get back with folks.

Thanks,

--Sascha