[CUWiN-Dev] cuwireless.net forums are operational (oh, and we have a posting)...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue May 3 13:59:13 CDT 2005

hi all,

we've received our first posting to the CUWiN forum (re: logging into a
node) -- if someone could take a moment to respond, that would be great.
also, be sure to sign up for an account on the website (so that you can
answer questions).  if you'd be willing to "own" a forum, please let me
know.

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst