[CUWiN-Dev] recommended netbsd source

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at ojctech.com
Fri May 13 00:46:19 CDT 2005

The nodeconfig code I've been active on is all part
of the new sleeker web interface, it's not ready for
prime time but if it's present on any build it'll
be benign bloat; it's entirely isolated. (ie. you have
to go far out of your way to exercise that stuff).  I think
the same is true of mdns/howl changes but I can't say for sure.

* Bill Comisky <bcomisky at pobox.com> :