[CUWiN-Dev] Mesh Fixes

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Fri May 27 14:57:46 CDT 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Peter Barry wrote:

> Bill,
> Is there an available build which includes the latest
> mesh fixes? How can I get it?
>
> Regards --- Peter

I'm having problems getting a working build using current NetBSD sources.
For now I'll start the nightly builds using some old NetBSD source where
hslsd does not segfault.  I don't know if there are any potential pitfalls
using this old source, and I haven't tested the image except to see that
it boots and hslsd starts. See here:

http://bcomisky.com/cuwin/nightly/

I just threw this up today and I'm leaving for the weekend, so it's
possible something will break when the cron jobs run.  If so I'll fix when
I return..

These will likely get moved to another server with better upload bandwidth
when I get a chance.

bill

--
Bill Comisky