[CUWiN-Dev] Mesh Networking Panel at Community Radio/Wireless Barnraising:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 2 19:35:06 CST 2005

Hi all,

We're looking for someone who would like to facilitate a discussion on Mesh
Networking (generally speaking) on Sunday, November 13, 2005 at 10am -- here's
the info, if you're interested in doing this, please let me know.

Mesh networks: Learn about the ins and the outs, the ons and the offs, and the
ones and the zeros of wireless innovations in open source mesh networking
software...

Lemme know,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President