[CUWiN-Dev] bug fixes, new netbsd snapshot

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Nov 25 01:50:35 CST 2005

I made a new snapshot of my NetBSD sources,
cuw:~dyoung/cuwin-netbsd-snap-23-Nov-2005.tgz.  I also checked in more
ETX bug-fixes.

I have spent some time fixing bugs in my Realtek 802.11b driver, rtw.
I found that OpenBSD added support for the GCT GRF5101 radio front-end
to rtw, so I patched my NetBSD sources to match.  The patches are in
the new snapshot.  The driver doesn't work as reliably as I would
like with the GCT chip; it will be more difficult to debug without
GCT's documentation for the chip.  John Atkinson, you might appeal to
GCT to release documentation to CUWiN, explaining what your goals and
circumstances in Ghana, and your limited choice of WLAN cards.